Resumes, Resumes, Resumes!
Resumes, Resumes, Resumes! Which hopefully leads to jobs, jobs, jobs. Although there are many things a resume can hope to do, the main thing (IMHO) is to get you in for an interview.
We’re going to cover several areas on the resume, so make your selection and jump on in.
1. Six steps to developing a great resume (article)
2. Keep cover letters with your resume in Word (article)
4. Video: Format a resume with a template (video)
5. Resume Templates (Templates)
6. Get started on your job hunt with Word templates (article – Word 2002 & 2003)